Week#7 Post1



Businesses I like as my page are my competitors such as Green Hill Tea, Full Leaf Tea Company, I choose them so that I can gauge the variety of products they are offering as well as services. Choose Yoga Six 4S Ranch because I’m a regular participant in this studio and hope that some of my acquaintances could be future customers and, I feel this is a good venue to promote my business. Tea Council and International Tea Masters Association offers some valuable information for my business. When people visit Facebook pages of these two places to gather information perhaps discover my business products and services. Tea Gallerie and SD Boba Tea-San Diego are very good local resources to keep tab on, be it for selling my business products or for prospective customer who are interested in our products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Week 1A Template Blog

Week #4 Post 1

Week #2A Social Media for Business or Personal use